Drive Out Hunger – Golf Tournament for Bethany
Are you a Golfer who Enjoys a Good Scramble? Join us at 10:00 am on July 30th at the 6th Annual Harbor Ridge Open, this year in support of the Bethany Outreach Center!
The Drive Out Hunger Golf Tournament which is the 6th Annual Harbor Ridge Open will be held on Sunday, July 30th at the Harbor Ridge Golf Course located at 3730 Harbor Ridge Trail in Erie, PA 16510.
Highlights of this “Fun” Fundraiser:
- 16 Teams will compete in two 9-hole “Scramble” Rounds
- 9 optional “Fun” Skill Contests, such as Hole-In-One, Closest-To-The-Pin, etc.
- Even if you’re not a golfer, you can still enjoy the Silent Auction, 50/50 Raffle, Pull-Tab Prizes/Games in the Club House during and after golf
- Hot dogs and drinks at the turn
- All Proceeds go to support the Bethany Outreach Center
To Sign Up for Golf:
- Cost is $300 per Foursome
- The Registration Form is at the link below:
- You can fill out the form mail it to: Bethany Outreach Center, 254 East 10th Street, Erie, PA 16503
- Or — Send the scan the completed form to a PDF or JPG and send it in an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write a check made out to Bethany Outreach Center, and mail it with the Registration form to Bethany Outreach Center, 254 East 10th Street, Erie, PA 16503
- . . . OR . . .
- Pay using your Credit Card or Paypal by
- Going to this website’s home page, by clicking on “Home” at top left
- Clicking on the red Donate button that you see there which looks like this …
- And following the prompts to enter your payment information
- Please add “GOLF” in the optional note field.