Events in 2019
Erie Gives 2019
Erie Gives is a one-day fundraiser hosted by the Erie Community Foundation. The Bethany Outreach Center benefits from your donation to Erie Gives. See how below!
Erie Gives Day 2019 will take place on Tuesday, August 13th, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. that is the 12 hour period of online giving. The Erie Community Foundation and other generous donors will match a percentage of your donation. All you have to do is go online at www.ErieGives.org and select BETHANY OUTREACH CENTER as your charity of choice that day.
New this year – Erie Gives is twice as nice! The Erie Community Foundation has decided to magnify the impact of Erie Gives by allowing check contributions. Checks must be payable to The Erie Community Foundation, and must be accompanied by the Erie Gives Check Contribution Form. (See the link below for this form.)
Please return your check and form to Bethany Outreach Center by Friday, August 9th and we will deliver it to The Erie Community Foundation OR you can send your check and form directly to The Erie Community Foundation at 459 West 6th St., Erie, PA 16507 by close of business Monday, August 12th.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mabel Howard at Mabel@bethanyoutreachcenter.org or at 814-456-6254
Bethany Bash Bingo 2019
How to Purchase Tickets On-Line
- In your browser, go to www.bethanyoutreachcenter.org
- In the home page, click on the “Donate” button.
- A Paypal page will be displayed with an area for you to enter the donation amount. Since one ticket is $20 and you get 2 tickets for $30, you get a better value buying in multiples of 2. Enter the amount required for the number of tickets you are purchasing, using this table as a guide:
- 1 ticket, enter donation as $20
- 2 tickets, enter donation as $30
- 3 tickets, enter donation as $50
- 4 tickets, enter donation as $60
- Below that, where it provides a space for “Write a note (Optional)”, type in the text “Tickets”, so we know this is paying for Bethany Bash tickets.
- Fill out the rest of the form with the payment information.
- At the end, when it says “You’ve donated _____ USD to Bethany Outreach Center” we’ll be notified how much you donated, and based upon the above table in step 3, we’ll know how many tickets to set aside for you. You will be able to pick them up at the Registration Table on the day of the event, just by telling us your name.